- About Our School
- Our PTA Vision, Mission and Purpose
- Upcoming Events, Updates, Etc.
- Join PTSA
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteer Information
- Calendar of Events
- Spirit Zone
- Business Partners
- Running Club
- All Pro Dads
- Teacher Grants
- Barnes & Noble Night & Student Showcase
- Reflections 2017
- Reflections 2016
- Reflections 2015
- Reflections - 2014 Winners
- Non-Fundraiser Fundraisers
- General Meeting Minutes
- Contact Us
Reflections 2015 Theme
- The theme for the 2015-2016 school year is Let Your Imagination Fly. This theme—created by Rachel Sperry of Northwood, N.D.—was selected through the Reflections Theme Search Contest. When asked what inspired her theme, Rachel said, "I tell myself to let my imagination fly when writing and sketching." The theme helps Rachel to explore her imagination and she hopes it will inspire others to be creative.
National PTA's Reflections program encourages students in pre-K through grade 12 to explore and be involved in the arts.
Thousands of students will reflect on the theme and create original works of art in the categories of dance choreography, film production, music composition, literature, photography and visual arts.
Following are the Student Entry form, the rules for each Reflections category, and a Consent Form if any entry contains the image or voice of either a minor child, or adult over the age of 18 (if needed).
NOTE: Each student may enter ONE entry in each arts CATEGORY. For example you may enter one piece in the visual arts category and one photo in the photography category, etc. but you may not enter two photos, two visual arts entries, etc.
For more information and questions, please contact Angela Lopez.
All entries are due to the front office by November 13, 2015
All entries will be displayed at the Barnes and Noble Student Showcase on Friday, November 20.
Be sure to visit http://www.floridapta.org/programs/reflections for additional information, forms, etc.
To print forms from this website: Click on the box in the lower right corner. The form will open in a new window. Right click on the form and select Print.
Reflections Theme Search
Each fall, thousands of students submit concepts for a future Reflections theme to their State PTA organizations. Click on the form below, fill it out and mail to Florida PTA. Be sure not to repeat a previously used theme. Check the document below the entry form for themes going back to 1969!